Thursday, June 9, 2011

Awards!

I am the WORST contest host.  I'm sorry.  My negligence has no excuse.  I deserve to be, well, teabagged.

I hope you can forgive me.  The banners are really fucking cool at least right?

Again, sorry folks, I should have known better than to take this on during tax season.

But without further adu the winners are:

The TriFuckta Pick goes to The Fur Burger Meets Two Jive Sausages by PantsAreForLosers, ms-ambrosia and shoefreak37


And Pavarti's Pick is awarded to: The Mechanics of Thrust by AngelGoddess1981



Thanks to Wordslinger for such awesome banners!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'll be the first to comment (hopefully not the only though ;))

    I'd like to thank you for hosting this contest. While some of the entries scarred me for life, it was nice to take a break from all the drama and serious and write something ridiculously dirty.

    I am strangely honoured to have won Pavarti's Pick. Haha.

    Thanks again. This was fun. You should host another contest soon!

    xoxo,
    AG1981

    ReplyDelete